Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day1&2 of O&G

I've got no quality time to actually update this blog for the time being.Its only my second day of my O&G posting but many new,interesting things have been happening so far which I am eager to tell you all about.Will do that during the weekends inshaAllah. Oh by the way, I got A- for my Surgery posting.Alhamdulillah.That means my final mark should be between 75-79 over 100.Its something to celebrate really coz it is not easy to get that kind of mark.Alhamdulillah again

1 comment:

AltiusHospital said...

Informative blog. If you want the treatment from best IVF Centre in Bangalore then just visit at Altius Hospital. To resolve your infertility problem, contact with experts.
Gynecologist in Bangalore | Laparoscopic Treatment in Bangalore | IVF Treatment Centre in Bangalore